Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Facebook Continued Thing 9

I have 60+ friends on facebook. It is quite sad how much value I put into collecting more friends! :)

I am a member of the ALA group, the UNT SLIS student group, You Can't Scare Me...I am a Mom to Twins group, and various groups that represent my hometown high school.

Facebook is so much fun. I have just figured out how to exclude "friends" from my updates. I have a hard time not becoming friends with someone that requests it but I don't want EVERYONE knowing EVERYTHING that I post about. I especially excluded people that I don't receive updates on. Maybe they had already excluded me? Or, they just don't update? I don't really know or care to ask because they are not real friends. They are just in my collection bag of facebook friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment