Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Ning Thing 10

I did not set up a Ning account due to the controversy associated with it. Plus, I am a loyal Facebook person (see Thing 8 and 9). How many social networking sites can one person keep up with? I know that it is good to have options but I don't want to have to work that hard to keep up with everyone! It is too much to seek some people here and others there. It is like looking people up in a phonebook (remember when you used to use the paper ones?). We have two different versions at my house. One, the companies obviously paid to have their numbers entered, so you could only find particular businesses in there. The other is a collection of all the local businesses. Guess which one I want to use!!

Bottom line: Ning is not for me. Not because of the problems. Call me a loyalist.

No comments:

Post a Comment