Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Thing 12 Twitter

AHHHHHHHH! It is taking over. I hear about Twitter, tweets, and tweeting everywhere. It has been something that I have avoided participating in (see Facebook Thing 8 and 9) but have always wondered about.

People that know me would be shocked to know what a huge Howard Stern fan that I am. He has been talking about Twitter a lot lately (like everyone else in the world). I know that he is having his staff tweet during the show to provide details to non-subscribers about what is happening during the show.

Although I am intrigued by the whole idea of it--I am going to impose limits on myself. There is only so much networking and updating I can do while keeping my sanity. I already blame facebook for making me have to have my eyes touched up (LASIK). I don't think they can handle additional computer time. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment