Saturday, July 4, 2009

Thing 14 Delicious

YUMMY! (sorry I could not resist)

Ok--so I wasn't even going to do much with this Delicious site but after watching the video I changed my mind! I really like the idea of accessing my bookmarks on other computers. This is a problem that I have had before. I have been at home thinking about an awesome web site I found at school but have to wait until I go back to school to find it.

One thing that I am unsure of is if I add the button Delicious then when I add bookmarks to it will they also show up on my Firefox bookmarks? Someone please advise!!!

I did keep my links private. Sharing my bookmarks isn't something that I am ready for! My username is Courtneyis though.

By the way, those Common Craft videos have taught me so much! It makes me realize how I learn the best. The mixture of audio, pictures, and text are so beneficial to me. Plus, it is fast paced. I think I learn so much more since they include text within the video. Awesome resource to have!

No comments:

Post a Comment