Monday, July 27, 2009

Thing 23: Is it the end or the beginning????

I can't believe summer is coming to a close and that all of these Things have been learned! :)

My favorite Thing was probably the Readers or RSS feeds. That is something that I use daily now and I never knew what they were before. I also really loved learning through those Creative Content videos. My least favorite thing was probably Twitter! That is surprising because I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE facebook and Twitter is just another form of social networking but it just seems boring to me. I will probably never log onto it again. I thought LibWorm was disappointing too.

Google Docs was definitely something that I will use again. I thought that I knew what it was but really had no idea. I also learned how to actually use Wikis which is nice to understand.

I will be very interested to see what I can access in my school system because so many things are blocked. I hope that I can continue to use my Reader and would like to show my students about mash ups but I know Flickr is blocked. At least I will know what people are talking about as they throw around the jargon of the new technology.

All good Things must come to an end!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment