Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Thing 15 Digg

I was quite unsure about this Digg business when the first story I saw was about Vanessa Hudgens from High School Musical appearing naked in some movie. Seriously? Do I care? I do have to give credit that there were absolutely NO Michael Jackson stories on the first page in Entertainment.

I like the fact that there is a link to Facebook (as I am ALL about Facebook)! There are all the RSS feeds in the top right corner in the event I want to add it to my Reader. But, I really don't have time to Digg this up ever. Maybe I just caught it on a slow day. There just wasn't anything that interested me in the most popular stories of the last 24 hours. Although: the link to "If a guys says GO MAKE ME A SANDWICH what's a good comeback?" has potential.

Digging is done.

No comments:

Post a Comment