Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Thing 19

Wooohooo! All the way up to Thing 19! I look forward to finishing this up soon...

I am a user of Google Docs. I went on the site and found some of the documents that I already have on there. Google is a great tool. It stinks that the district blocks out so much of it. I wonder if Google Docs is blocked out too.

But, I have to admit that I only used Google Docs to open documents emailed to me. I had no idea you could make presentations and create other new documents. Do you think Microsoft is worried that they will be replaced? I know that we depend too heavily on Windows to have Google instead. It would be nice to have all of that for free though.

I can see me using this except I don't really need to. I understand Office and have it on my computer. I guess that I could have used it for one of group projects in a class that I am taking. It says you can keep track of who made changes. That would have been nice for us to all have access to one document instead of us having to copy and paste changes later. Maybe I will try this sometime after all!

No comments:

Post a Comment